Privacy Statement Saleslift Studio B.V.
This is the privacy statement of the private limited company Saleslift Studio B.V., hereinafter: Saleslift. Saleslift is registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 80272525 and has its office at Pieter Braaijweg 2031 (1114AJ) in Amsterdam-Duivendrecht. This document explains how Saleslift handles the processing of your personal data. In processing your personal data, Saleslift exercises the greatest possible care.
If you make use of Saleslift’s services, you provide Saleslift with a number of personal data, or personal data are obtained from you within the framework of the agreement. Personal data means all data that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Saleslift processes the following categories of personal data:
- Location data
- Company data;
- Financial data;
- Other personal data provided by you.
The personal data processed by Saleslift have the following purpose:
- contact you in order to inform you about the services purchased by you and the execution thereof;.
- Execute its services;
- Improve the services;
- Provision of payments;
- Repecting legal obligations;
- Producing marketing and communication communications;
- Paying for the services of the company
- Improving the website by analyzing visitor behavior on the website;
- Sending newsletters;
- Exchanging data with third parties for the purpose of providing services;
- In contact with potential customers
Basis of processing
The processing of personal data is only possible on the basis of the following grounds: (i) legal obligation, (ii) performance of contract, (iii) obtained (explicit) consent of the data subjects, and (iv) legitimate interest. Personal data is processed when providing the services of Saleslift. Saleslift only processes data that Saleslift considers necessary for (improving) the services and treats the (personal) data that it has collected about you and your use of the services with care. The basis for processing this data is the agreement you entered into with Saleslift. Personal data about you may also be processed by visiting the website www.saleslift.co if you have given permission for this.
The processing of your personal data is necessary in order to be able to carry out the services. The services offered by Saleslift cannot be fully performed without the processing of your personal data. If for specific purposes relating to the personal data, your explicit consent is required, you will have to provide this separately.
There is no question of automated decision-making.
Personal data processed by Saleslift will be stored in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations. If a longer retention period is necessary on the basis of legislation or regulations, the personal data will be kept longer in accordance with these requirements. All (obtained) personal data will not be kept longer than strictly necessary.
Processing by third parties
Saleslift only shares personal data with third parties if this is strictly necessary for the execution of an agreement and to comply with relevant laws and regulations. No personal data will be sold. Saleslift may have a legal obligation to share personal data with third parties. If personal data is shared with third parties, processing agreements will be made. The third parties with whom personal data is shared are:
- The Bookkeeper, for the purpose of executing an agreement. The categories of personal data that are processed are contact and name and address details and financial data.
- Software providers
- Software suppliers, for the purpose of executing an agreement. The categories of personal data that are processed are location data, e-mail address and contact and name and address data.
- Software suppliers, for the purpose of executing the agreement.
- Website manager, for the purpose of executing the agreement. The categories of personal data to be processed are the location data, the e-mail address and the contact and name and address details.
- Website manager, for the purpose of executing the agreement.
Security of personal data
Saleslift takes the protection of your personal data seriously and, taking into account the state of the art, implementation costs, as well as the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing and the different risks to the rights and freedoms of individuals in terms of probability and severity, takes appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a risk-adjusted level of security.
By using the website you agree to the disclaimer. Saleslift reserves the right to change the contents of its website and/or this disclaimer at any time without informing its customers and/or users of the website of such changes. The contents of the website have been compiled with the greatest possible care, but may nevertheless contain inaccuracies or be incomplete. Saleslift does not accept any liability whatsoever for damage that has occurred due to, or arising from, the use of the website. The use of this website is entirely at the own expense and risk of a user of the website. No rights can be derived from the content of the website. All texts on the website are protected by copyright and are the property of Saleslift, insofar as they do not belong to third parties.
Saleslift uses technical and functional cookies to optimize the website. Cookies are small text files that are sent when visiting a website in order to make the visitor’s experience more efficient. Saleslift is allowed by law to store cookies on your device if these cookies are strictly necessary to use the website. For other types of cookies, your consent is required. We recommend accepting the cookies for the user-friendliness of the website. Visitors to the website have a check in option.
The cookies Saleslift uses are functional cookies: these cookies ensure that the website works properly. These cookies have no impact on privacy so that no permission needs to be asked and granted. With these cookies, for example, your browser settings are stored so that our website can be viewed in the best possible way, or that the website remains accessible (load-balancing) but also cookies that ensure that no other cookies may be placed (no-follow).
With your permission, we place “tracking cookies” on your computer. We use these cookies to keep track of the pages you visit in order to build up a profile of your online behaviour. This profile is not linked to your name, address, email address, etc., but only to tailor advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant to you as possible.
On the website of Saleslift, Google cookies are also placed for Google Analytics. This means that Saleslift cannot link information to a natural person. We do not keep information about what you do on the internet. Google Analytics may be obliged under applicable laws and regulations to provide access to this data. If you have any questions about this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not want websites to place cookies on the device you are using to view the website, you can change your browser settings. Before a cookie is placed, you will receive a warning and will have to give your permission for the cookie to be placed. Failure to do so may result, for example, in the website working less well. You can adjust the settings of your browser so that your browser refuses all cookies and also the cookies of third parties. You can also delete cookies that have been placed. To do this, you must adjust the settings of your browser via preferences, and then you can adjust the privacy settings.
This privacy statement does not apply to third-party websites that are linked to this website. We cannot guarantee that these third parties will handle your personal data in a reliable or safe manner. We advise you to read the privacy statement of these websites before using them.
Right of data subjects
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- Right of access – As a data subject, you have the right to be informed about whether or not your personal data are being processed and, if so, to obtain access to the processing of those data.
- Right to rectification – You have the right to obtain rectification and completion of incorrect data.
- Right to erasure of data – Without unreasonable delay, a data subject shall obtain erasure of personal data concerning him.
- Right to restriction of processing – As a data subject, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. To do so, please contact Saleslift.
- Right to data portability – A data subject has the right to obtain the personal data relating to him/her that he/she has provided to Saleslift, in a structured, common and machine-readable form, and also to transfer this data to Saleslift without being obstructed by the data controller to whom it was provided.
- Right of objection – The data subject has the right to object, at any time and for reasons relating to his/her particular situation, to processing of personal data concerning him/her, including profiling based on these provisions. Saleslift will cease processing the personal data unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for doing so which override the interests, freedoms and rights of the data subject in relation to the exercise, establishment or support of legal claims.
If you have a complaint about the way in which Saleslift handles your personal data, or if you wish to exercise one of the above-mentioned rights, you can contact us via the website or by e-mail at email@example.com. To make sure that you wish to exercise a right, Saleslift requests that you enclose a copy of your proof of identity. Please make sure that your passport photo and MRZ (strip with numbers at the bottom) are blacked out to protect your privacy. Saleslift will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within 4 weeks at the latest. You can also lodge a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This is the competent enforcement authority. You can contact this via this link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons.
Privacy Statement changes
Saleslift can amend the privacy statement at any time. The most recent version is published on the website. Therefore, always keep an eye on the website for the most recent version. If the new privacy statement has consequences for the way in which we process data already collected about you, we will inform you by e-mail.
This version was last determined on 10 December 2020.